Utkarsh Toneup Syrup
General Debility, loss of appetite, undernourished, under weight, malnutrition, depression, lassitude, anaemia, feeble circulation, stressful conditions like convalescence from prolonged illness, physical and mental stress, pregnancy, after operation etc.
2 teaspoonful thrice a day with water or as advised by the physician.
Each 10 ml. Syrup contains ext. of :
Withania somnifera (Ashwgandha) 200 mg Pueraria tuberosa (Vidari) 100 mg Pedalium mulex (Gokhru) 220 mg Terminalia arjuna (Arjun) 160 mg Argyreia speciosa (Vidhara) 60 mg Tinospora cordifolia (Giloy) 225 mg Glycyrrhiza glabra (Mulhathi) 125 mg Asparagus racemosus (Shatawari) 135 mg Vitis vinifera (Munakka) 30 mg Emblica officinalis (Amla)) 170 mg Amygdalus cummunis (Badam) 30 mg
1. Nutritive and vital Tonic from paediatrics to Geriatrics.
2. Increases body’s resistance, overcomes weakness.
3. Aids easier digestion and improves appetite.
4. Cardio-nervine tonic, promoting cardiac muscle tone and heart out put.
5. Slows down ageing and brings youthful vigour.
6. Normalizes nerves and muscles functioning.
7. Ideal tonic for vitality, also useful for keeping lactating or expectant mothers healthy.