Utkarsh Giloy Ras
Price : Rs.200.00
Anti-Infective, Anti-Viral, Immunomodulator and Tonic
500 ml, 1000 ml
Take 20 to 30ml. with ½ glass of water.
Giloe (Tinospora Cordifolia) Swaras (Quath Base)
• In Ayurveda Giloy is considered as one of the most divine herbs.
• Giloy Swaras is widely used as a medicine to find off infections.
• Giloy is tonic, anti periodic and diuretic. Bitter, Astringent, Sweet, Thermogenic, Anodyne, Anthelmintic, Alterant, Anti periodic, Anti spasmodic, Anti inflammatory, Anti pyredic, Anti emetic, Digestive, Carminative, Appetizer, Stomachic, Cardio tonic, Depurative, Haematinic, Expectorant, Aphrodisiac, Rejuvenating and Tonic.
• Giloy is useful in vitiated conditions of Vata, Burning sensation, Hyperdipsia, Helminthiasis, Dyspepsia, Flatulence, Intermittent fevers, Chronic fevers, Inflammations, Gout, Vomiting, Cardiac debility, Anaemia, Skin diseases, Cough, Asthma, General debility, Jaundice, Seminal weakness, Uropathy, Spleenopathy.
• Toxins: It is considered a best herb for clearing micro circulatory system. Its juice is very effective in removing both exogenous and endogenous toxins. It clears out the brain toxin that inhibits mental function.
• Excessive bleeding during menstruation, bleeding after abortion or delivery: Consume this juice for a few days after diluting it with water till the condition improve.
• Malaria and other fever : Juice with pipli (Piper longum) and honey is taken.
• Indigestion: The Juice with honey can be given with butter milk.
• Stress : Giloy has anti-stress and tonic property and it has been found that it has good response in children.