Happy Maa Syrup
A Complete Care for Post-natal & Galactogogue
• Tonic for the mother both as prophylactic and therapeutic.
• Useful in convalescence after child birth, post partum haemorrhage, flatulance, hyperacidity, morning sickness and vomiting.
• Debility and Anaemia after delivery, malnutrition, inadequate lactation, anorexia, dyspepsia, flatulence, convalescence and post natal care.
Syrup : 10-20 ml. twice a day with lukewarm water.
Each 10 ml. Contains aqu. ext. derived from :
Prsniparni, Salaparni, Gambhari, Patala, Syonaka, Agnimantha, Bilva, Kantakari, Goksura, Brhati, Satavari Each 600 mg., Pippal 100 mg., Yavani 300 mg.
• A tonic to nursing mothers.
• A highly nutritive and rejuvenative tonic provides immunity, corrects nutritional anaemia and ensures profuse supply of breast milk during lactation.
• Improves immunity of mother and new born.
• A true blessing for avitaminosis and is a carminative & protective.
• Restores normal appetite, digestion and assimilation.
• Re-establishes regular bowel movements.
• Tones up the uterine musculature, invigorates body, muscles, nerves, tissues and revives physical & mental well being.